Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Movies

I'm anxiously awaiting the release of the film version of Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist. The novel, written by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan, was fantastic (I think it was one that, after having moved from MA to MN, I begged Terri, the owner of The Children's Book Shop, to send me the galley because I just could not possibly wait). This got me thinking: what other books have made good movies (knowing that, of course, the book is generally better)? Or what YA books would you like to see made into a movie (and what stars would play your favorite characters)?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

hey, did you guys know that angus, thongs, and full frontal snogging is now a movie? i saw the trailer, via bookshelves of doom, on youtube.

also, lately i'm feeling like every book has been made into a movie, only i don't know it yet. like, really randomly, jen and i discovered that the planet of junior brown is a movie. who knew?