Saturday, January 24, 2009

the upcoming ALA awards

if anyone has time on monday, can you post the results of the ALA awards on here? i'm hoping to be able to watch them online, but we have an early morning playdate and i might not have time to type them up on here. i'm excited to see what wins and have some discussions afterwards about the awards. also, if anyone happens to be at ALA, you could give us the inside report on reactions etc. (and my fingers are crossed for kristin and the morris award!)

2 comments:

kristin said...

ahem, i am likely to be paying very close attention (though i wish i had the zen-like strength to go for a hike in the woods, or something, instead), so i'll probably be able to post them, if no one else does. i won't promise it, though, because i may also be having a nervous breakdown.

and thanks for the crossed fingers. my stomach seems to be crossed. or, at least, it's completely in knots... :o)

kristin said...

Good morning, Amanda! :o) I'm having some trouble getting the webcast... not sure if it's computer troubles or the thing just hasn't started yet... so I'm not confident that I'll be able to post. I hope someone else will!